Chase Big Game with your Crossbow! This kit has everything you need for a successful hunt. The Big Game Retriever® Pro can handle all big game, including alligator, gator gar, shark and stingray. Slotted components allow the end of the line to be tied off to an external float and pull free from the reel. This system allows big game to pull free from your gear by tugging a float from your bow. Just follow the float to track big game.
Big Game Retriever® Pro
- This reel can handle all big game, including alligator, gator gar, shark and stingray.
- Slotted components allow the end of the line to be tied off to an external float and pull free from the reel.
- This system allows big game to pull free from your gear by tugging a float from your bow.
- Just follow the float to track big game.
Big Game Chaos® FX Bolts
- The Big Game bolts have the AMS Ring System installed and an additional hole through the point.
- Tie your line to both the point and the ring.
- By tying to the point and utilizing the Ring System, the line remains secured to the point if the bolt shaft is broken by a thrashing gator during the fight.
- We use the rings on the Big Game bolts and all crossbow bolts, because they are specially rigged so that the stop-screw clears the retention spring on the crossbow and they are easier to tie off to when tying both to the point and the ring in Big Game situations.
- You will notice an AMS EverGlide® Safety Slide® tied to the Big Game reel. You will NOT use it on crossbow bolts.
- Save the slide and associated parts in the hardware packet for later use on standard 5/16″ bowfishing arrows.
- You will use the rings only on crossbow bolts.
- Our two-piece float system utilizes the bow’s stabilizer bushing and allows the float to be pulled free when all of the line has been taken.
- Simply screw the float stem into the bow’s riser and install float on the stem.
- Make sure to keep the float line taught by adjusting the loop on the bottle.
- 5” x 9”
- This machined, aluminum, non-handed mount allows the installation of any Retriever® reel to a crossbow.
- Simply mount the base block to crossbow, install handle to mount block with t-screw and attach the Retriever®.
- If the crossbow has a picatinny rail mount, you will need our M109-PCT adapter (sold separately).
- A predrilled 5/16”-24 hole in the lower end allows for mounting floats and other accessories.
- Fits on crossbows with quiver holes measuring 1.3 inches center to center.
- Machined anodized aluminum.
Made in USA