FULL DESCRIPTION OF EACH COMPONENT:
RETRIEVER® PRO BOWFISHING REEL
- SIMPLE TO USE WITH NO BUTTONS TO PUSH: Unlike most other reels, Retriever® reels are always ready to shoot. They’re always in free-spool mode. Just draw and shoot!
- ZERO DRAG: The line is stacked in a bottle rather than wound on a drum or spool so there is no drag on the line when it’s shot. The line freely spools out of the bottle on the shot and on the retrieve just stacks right back in. Just pull a lever with the index finger of your bow hand to retrieve.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Machined brass gears, stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant housing ensure long life in fresh or saltwater. Retriever® reels are built to take the abuse of bowfishing and will stand the test of time!
- FAST RETRIEVE: The Retriever® Pro has a gear ratio of 3:1 which allows 17” of line to be retrieved per crank. Twenty-five (25) yards of 200# test braided Dacron line is installed.
- EVERGLIDE® SAFETY SLIDE®: In this case, the Ring System will be used on the bolts. Save the included slide for bowfishing with standard bowfishing arrows.
- Because safety is paramount, every Retriever® includes an AMS EverGlide® Safety Slide® tied to the end of the line. Never tie your line to the tail of an arrow (regardless of reel used)! Use the AMS EverGlide® Safety Slide® on every arrow, every time!
- 4 IN 1 MOUNT: Mounts to bows sight holes with an integrated, 4-way adjustable mount that allows location adjustment of the reel forward, back, up, and down. It also conveniently functions as an arrow quiver.
- TRIGGER GUARD: This rubber sleeve adds comfort to the trigger. But, more importantly, it’s a safety device to lengthen the trigger to prevent line from entangling with it.
- AMERICAN MADE in Stratford, Wisconsin USA
SLEEK-X® MACHINED CROSSBOW MOUNT
This non-handed mount allows the installation of any Retriever® reel to a crossbow. Just mount the base block, install the handle with the t-screw and attach the reel. A predrilled 5/16”-24 hole works great for mounting floats and other accessories to the lower end of the mount. If the crossbow has a picatinny mount, you will need to order the picatinny adapter (M109-PCT).
(3) CHAOS® FX CROSS BOW BOLTS
Chaos® points are great for all shooters, including those that shoot at a lower draw weight. They have a super short body and two heavy-duty, rounded wire barbs that make a small entry hole and engage with minimal penetration. Barbs pivot to the side to hold the fish with a 1” x .875” holding area.
- Chaos® FX is fully machined from high-grade stainless steel
- AMS Cyclone® tip
- Machined stainless steel
- Revolutionary spiraled flutes force slight turn on impact and aid in self-tightening
- Heat-treated for durability and strength
- ¼”-28 thread
- Barbs pivot to the side to hold the fish with a 1” x .875” holding area.
- Turn tip to release fish
- Standard ¼”-28 thread
- Made in the USA
- AMS Cyclone® tip
OPTIONAL PICATINNY ADAPTER MOUNT FOR SLEEK-X™
Crossbows with picatinny rail systems will require this adapter to use the Sleek-X™ mount. Simply clamp this machined, anodized aluminum adapter to your rail and mount the Sleek-X™ to it. Order separately as part M109-PCT.
Timothy Cooprider (verified owner) –
Order went perfect and arrived on time.