- Related Products
Retriever - TNT
Retrieval Per Crank: 27 Inches
Line Poundage: 350 Pounds
Line Length: 25 Yards
Gear Material: Brass
Fastener Materials: Stainless Steel
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Tourney Pro Retriever
- I cant say enough good about the Tourney Pro Retriever! I've used AMS retrievers for years and as soon as the Tourney Pro came out i HAD to try it, and i LOVE IT!!! It's a game changer!! It's soooo fast! LOVE IT!
- New Version of a Winner!!
- I have been using AMS bottle reels since I first started bowfishing over 25 years ago. These newest versions have been improved in virtually every way. One thing is for sure, the bottle reel is tough and will not let you down on a big fish. I can honestly say that i have never had a bottle reel to break while I was using it and that means it's very RUGGED!!
- Excellent bow fishing reel!
- The retriever never fails. Shot after shot, it excels with no buttons to remember to push. It is very easy to use!
- Great reel
- This reel is smooth and a fast retrieving reel. Wouldn't use anything else.
- Fast, smooth and reliable
- Bar none the most reliable reel in the sport of bowfishing. Bigger brass gears makes retrieval of an arrow or fish a breeze! This reel right here is worth every penny. Throw it in the fish barrel, on the floor, at the bottle of the lake, this AMS Retriever is meant to last!
- The ams retriever pro tournament reel has really helped me in tournaments, with quick retrieval speed I am able to get shots off faster. The durability of my retriever pro tournament reel is unreal. I am a big fish shooter and have never had any trouble getting the fish to the boat.
- Strong and dependable
- This retriever is the best I've ever used. Zero drag and super fast retrieval of the line get you ready faster for that next shot. I've been shooting the same retriever for 3 years now and it's still going strong!
- Little Now, or a Lot Later
- This reel offers nearly zero resistance line release and allows users to retrieve at a 4.3:1 ratio that can dance the arrow on plane back to the boat. This reel is possibly more expensive than spinners, but will serve you with years of reliable use, and will cost you less money, less downtime, and fewer frustrations making it well worth the few extra dollars that you might spend up front. We take a lot of beginners bowfishing. We have yet to have anybody, new or not, break any one of our Retrievers, and we're proud of that! There's no complicated instructions to use or easy to forget buttons to push. The Retriever is easily adjusted to fit your hand and your bow. It removes easily for transportation and its base serves as a convenient one arrow quiver between fishing venues. Oh, and figure in the cost of a good reel seat if you're buying a spinner; you won't need that with a Retriever--it comes with everything you need to fit most bows.
- Been using same reel now for 2 years has always worked great plan on putting it to work this weekend.
- Super Quick Retrieval
- I shot the retriever pro for a long time and loved it. After trying the Tournament Series Retriever I will never go back to the pro. The Tournament Series is well worth the additional cost to retrieve your arrows faster. These retrievers are also great for younger kids starting out since they don't have to remember to press any buttons before shooting.