Point - P906
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 271 Grains
Inside Diameter: 5/16 Inches
Number of Barbs: 3
Barb Length: 1 Inch
Engaged Holding Area: 2 1/2 Inches in Diameter
Penetration to Engage: 2 1/8 Inches
Entry Hole: 3/4 Inch in Diameter
Adhesive: 2-Part Epoxy
Shaft – AS699
Material: Fiberglass, Carbon
Weight*: 1175 Grains
Length: 32 Inches
Diameter: 5/16 Inches
Nock Adhesive: Super Glue or 2-Part Epoxy
*weight includes nock
Complete Arrow with Safety Slide System
Weight: 1481 Grains
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Ankor FX
- I have used alot of different tips. And have to say these tips have the best bite i have seen. Even when the tip does not penetrate all the way through the 3 barbs still open within the fish. We have yet to have one get off, saltwater or freshwater.
- This thing is a BEAST!!!
- The Ankor has the holding power and the Lava Crux delivers it with brutal toughness and accuracy! If you are looking for top quality all out holding power and a very high quality shaft that you can depend on, well here it is...best of the best right here!
- ankor fx point is a winner
- I used these points last year with great success. They fly great, penetrate great and hold fast to the target. These points are solid!
- Great solid shooting arrow with superior holding point
- This arrow is solid and durable and when combined with the Ankor FX it offers superior hold. For added penetration we like to add the RIPZ tip.
- The ankor fx point combined with the lava crux arrow is a deadly combination, I have yet to break one of these arrows and that's with 50 plus pound fish. And the ANKOR FX will hold on to any fish you shoot with with it even those monster bighead carp.